We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any websites linked to www.oleah.co
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your device to keep track of your visit to the website and your preferences; as you move between pages, and sometimes to save settings between visits. Cookies help the builders of websites gather statistics about how often people visit certain areas of the website, and help in tailoring websites to be more useful and user-friendly.
For more information on cookies, please feel free to visit the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website (www.ico.gov.uk) for a more detailed description of the purpose and usage of cookies, and information on how to control and delete cookies from your browser.
How are cookies used in this website?
The cookies we store on OLEAH are used to:
- track the number, and type of visits to the website, and its pages, in order for us to determine which parts of the site are working well, and which need improvement,
- store your preferences, for screen layouts, including your preferred language and country,
- gather statistics on the number of users and their usage patterns,
- improve the speed and performance of the website pages.
- to provide you with marketing communication and information about our company and products.
Third party cookies and partners
- Under certain circumstances, these third parties may collect anonymized information about your use of our and other websites and make these anonymized data available to us, including, but not limited to, your geographical details, your user behavior on a website or the names of websites on which you were shown ads.
- We may use this information to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising and help us improve the effectiveness of our advertising efforts.
You may opt-out of cookies (and the use of this website) at any time, by deleting the cookies that were set by the site. This can be done via the settings of your internet browser, by deleting cache, browsing history and cookies.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or monitored by OLEAH. These other websites are not subject to this Policy and we are not responsible for their content or for the policy they apply to the treatment of personal data. Your use of these links will be at your own risk.
Last updated on 4 Feb 2019